This used to be a stop on the Philadelphia Railroad from 1858 to 1986 but this actual building wasn’t built until 1882. Before that the general store across the track used to serve as the station. That’s now a private home and only a historical train now travels the route.
Local architect, Frank Furness (a Medal of Honor recipient in the Civil War), designed the little building. Years after fighting in Gettysburg he designed the monument for his regiment (6th Penn. Volunteer Calvary). He was a bold Victorian architect and when the style fell out in the 20th century much of his work was demolished. Luckily, this one held on and is now protected on the Historic Registrar.